Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 in Review

Last night, while I was recovering from a cold, I decided to look through my blog to see what types of things went on in 2010 in my life. Here's an abridged review for those of you that are catching up:

  • Meals with friends -11
  • Yacht rides - 2
  • Short term roommies - 1
  • Self-revelations - 6
  • Sickness - 4
  • BASIC events - 6
  • CPA/CPA review posts - 5
  • Home improvements (window washing/carpet cleaning/organization, etc) -4
  • Birthday dinners - 12
  • Charity events - 4
  • Gourmet meals - 2
  • Trips to the ER - 1
  • Poetry - 2
  • Hanging out with Alice - 10
  • Days at the beach - 2
  • Bootcamp - 2
  • Trips down memory lane - 2
  • New jobs - 1
  • Helping "patients" - 3
  • Trips out of state - 4
  • Shows thrown by nieces and nephews - III
  • Root canals - 2
  • Recipes - 6
  • Engagement Parties -1
  • Bachlorette Parties - 1
  • Baby showers - 1
  • Weddings - 2
  • Holidays - 3
  • Hikes - 4
  • Shoes - 11 pairs
  • Car washes - 1
  • Strawberry Festivals - 1
  • Kids games - 3
  • Barbie cakes - 1
  • Writer's Conference dinner - 1
  • Bridal shower - 1
  • Wedding set ups - 2
  • Rehearsal dinners - 1
  • Kid's sleepovers - 1
  • Visits from family 2
  • Stop at the Soda Pop Shop - 1
  • State Fairs - 1
  • New England Aquarium - 1
  • Baptisms - 1
  • College football games - 1
  • Dumpster diving - 1
  • Stupid human tricks - 1
  • Potty Parties - 1

I feel so blessed that I have such a full life, even though I don't have all that I want out of life. I have a lot! I'm blessed with a lot of great friends and family and I am provided for enough that I can manage to do all of the above! Here's to the new year...may it be filled with even more joy!

2 comments:

PH Ben said...

This is so great Lex...I wish I had kept a similar log of each year...it is truly a gift. :) Here is to a phenomenal 2011.

Alice said...

Finally got a chance to read the blog. What a busy lady you are! Can't wait to help provide more things for you to blog about! Love ya!