Monday, May 9, 2011

Build-a-Bear Workshop

I flew up to Washington for a visit with my sister, Erika and her family. In January, it was Erika and Brian's 10 year anniversary so I offered to take care of the kids while they took a 2 day trip to Forks (home of Twilight).

The first day I decided to take the kids to Build-a-Bear Workshop. What a neat place! The first things the kids did was choose what stuffed animal they wanted. Next they got to choose a heart for their animals. Then they helped stuff them by pushing on a peddle.Then the heart ceremony commenced. Most important part! Once everyone's animal had the proper heart ceremony, they were sewn up and it was time to bathe them!Accessory time! Every stuffed animal needs an outfit! Kaylen knows the importance of coordinating shoes!
The last step was to register the adoption papers:

Here they are with their new pets:After that I promised the kids I'd get them ice cream:Yum!Ready for the ride home:

No comments: