Thursday, March 8, 2012

Christmas in Kentucky 1

I was able to get a free flight with my miles so I decided to go to Kentucky for Christmas. I arrived on Christmas Eve, where we had loads of traditions to enjoy. First we had New England Clam Chowder for dinner. Here's Kaylen:Here's Rebecca-what a cutie!And Lauren:After dinner, we drove to downtown Cadiz to look at a great light display. There's Sebastian sporting his animal cap!When we got home, Erika made a quick batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies to set out for Santa.Sebastian was in charge of putting the carrots out for the reindeer. We also put out egg nog instead of milk because Santa would probably be tired of milk by then.
Brian lit the advent candles. We all sang a song around the candles.
I had the honor of putting the last item (the baby Jesus) in the advent calendar. And then I got to pass out the candy!

No comments: