Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Shelley's Wedding

 Above is Shelley and I at Shelley's bridal shower.

Below, Shelley and I when we went to get her nails done:
 Me in my car after my hair was done for the wedding...I had to go get a sandwich for the bride and some of the wedding party since I was done.
 Without my sunglasses:
 Seleta (Matron of Honor) getting ready:
 Final pic before the ceremony started. The earrings were from Shelley. She gave them to me at the bridesmaids luncheon the day before. Perfectly matches the necklace I brought!
 Shelley and Amy. Amy and I shared a hotel room and I got to know her well. She is a great gal! 
 Shelley and Seleta:
 Decoration from the shower. Behind that, in the glass, is a net bag filled with turquoise and silver Hershey's kisses (in the wedding colors) as the favors.
 Shelley and Terri (another bridesmaid): 

No comments: