Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wedding Prep

After the rehearsal, the bridesmaids and the bride went to the Crowne Plaza Hotel in San Pedro to relax and get ready.

Here is Virginia, the matron of honor, preparing her toast. She asked me to help her translate it into English, since Spanish is her native language. She was Helen's roommate when Helen was a missionary in Sevilla, Spain. Here is Virginia, Helen and Yvonne relaxing on the couch in our suite.


Helen trying to relax/destress:

Me and Helen pre-make-up


Here's Virginia getting her hair done:

Chailling did my hair and makeup. Here she is putting on foundation.

Here is my end results (only picture I have of me before the wedding):

Chailling doing Helen's hair:

Helen's bouquet:

Helen getting the rest of her make-up applied:

Here are the earrings and necklace that Helen gave us. We also received a bracelet to wear that matches, I just didn't realize it until after I took the picture.

The bridesmaids, sans myself, just before we got into our dresses.

No comments: