Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wedding Rehearsal

I stayed at Shelley's Friday night as well. I had brought all of my wedding stuff with me so that I could leave for the wedding rehearsal from there.


Because it was an important day, I was afraid I wouldn't wake up on time so I got up earlier than expected. I was out the door at 8:15 (after packing my car). I had time to pick up breakfast and stop at CVS to pick up some last minute essentials.


I then drove to San Pedro to Angel's Gate Park for the wedding rehearsal. I wasn't the only early bird! The groom, a wedding coordinator assistant and two groomsmen, the best man and the best man's wife, were there waiting.


The weather was perfect! Very clear and not too breezy. We all hoped the weather would remain the same for the ceremony which was scheduled for 5pm.


Helen and her family (including the two flower girls and ring bearer) arrived. Steve (the groom) greets his bride-to-be:Helen, chatting with Diana, the best man's wife. Diana was nice enough to take most of the pictures of the rehearsal.
Here are all of the bridesmaids in line watching Helen and her dad walk down the aisle.I am missing from the below picture because I had to run to my car (in heals!) to get the practice bouquet. I forgot it in the car! Such a cute photo of the couple!!!The groomsmen and groom waiting to walk to the front.Helen and her dad about to rehearse their entrance.Everyone waiting for Helen and her dad's entrance:Exiting the ceremony:

No comments: