Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jenn's Bachlorette Party

I drove from Pacific Palisades to Hollywood with no real problem (no traffic--yay!). I arrived a little earlier than the girls who were driving up from the South Bay together, but I didn't have to wait too long.
We went to Boulevard3, which is a relatively classy club in the area (people were more dressed up). Jenn was super excited and she looked lovely, dressed in a frock that is in the color range of her wedding colors (they are turquoise and chocolate brown). Here she is modeling the back of her dress:
Nicole and Lisa (bridesmaids) had reserved an area overlooking the dance floor. There are some of the girls cutting a rug:
I felt extremely out of place. First off, I came wearing what I wore at the SVWC dinner so I felt about a hundred years older than everyone else. Secondly, my feet were killing me! I was wearing a new pair of shoes that I had already worn for 4 hours before that. I should have changed into the black Chinese Laundry shoes I had in the trunk of my car but I didn't. In any case, I didn't let tht stop me from having a good time. I couldn't really help it, since Jenn was so energized!!!! She's adorable!
We ended up closing the place down. I guess things have changed since I was in my early 20's: the club turned on the lights at 2am! I remember staying up way past that time when I was younger! That was okay, because I didn't get to bed until 3:30 and that was late enough for me!

Here are a few more pictures of the event:
From left to right: Lisa Walker, Jenn Gunn, Chris Flores, and Stephanie Feuer:

Here is Lisa Walker and Katie Steip (Jenn's soon to be sister-in-law and my own sister's sister-in law):

Jenn showing off the bling-ring:
From left to right: Chris Flores, Nicole Detjen and Leslie Michaels:

For some reason, I only have one picture of Emily, Jenn's friend from Northern California who came down for the event, but it didn't turn out that well. I didn't get to talk to her too much but she seemed like a sweet gal!

Jenn seemed to really enjoy herself! I'm so happy for her!

No comments: