Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thomas's 21st Birthday


Tuesday night I drove straight to my brother, Todd's after work. I came to pick up Thomas to take him to dinner for his 21st birthday. We were able to convince my brother to come with us.
I can't believe Thomas is 21! I remember when I was in high school and Thomas was 3 years old. I used to sell candy at school to raise money for my Advanced Placement (AP) tests. I used to store my candy stock up on this 7 foot high bookshelf so that Thomas wouldn't get any of the candy. Well, no matter how high the candy was he STILL got into it!
I can't believe that was 18 years ago! And now he's old enough to drink. We went to RA (a sushi restaurant) so Thomas used that opportunity to try sake. I tried a little myself, just to get a taste. It was tasteless at first and then it tasted like a little tasting beer. Very interesting.
We all had a fun time! Of course, I had to live through my brother and my nephew checking out women. Could have done without that. ;)

No comments: