Saturday, April 9, 2011

Visiting Lynn in Northern California

My sister, Erika, always comments that whenever I fall, I fall gracefully. Well, she obviously did not see me fall when I entered Lynn's house! Well, it was actually a minute after I entered. Tim, Lynn's husband, introduced me to their 3-year-old daughter, Ivy, and she made a mad rush for my shins! I fell, and I fell in stages, too. Clunk....clunk, clunk! I was down for the count! After I regained my composure, Ivy got to open the birthday gift I brought her. Lynn and I went to lunch and had a great time catching up. When we got back, we had a grand old time playing with Ivy. She was great fun.
The next morning Lynn texted me that first thing in the morning, Ivy went straight to her new Little People Farm!
Here is a picture of me, Lynn and Ivy right before I left:
For those of you that don't know, Lynn and I were college suitemates. Lynn is the first person, besides my R.A., that I met in college. I introduced myself to her and because I looked so young apparently, she still thought I was the younger sister of her roommate (she thought it was going to be Erika). Haha....it always makes me laugh. Lynn is one of the nicest people I know. She is a treasured friend.

No comments: