Tuesday, April 3, 2012

President's Day in St. Louis

I drove to Radcliff, KY to meet up with my sister, Andrea. We then drove her minivan to St. Louis. When I got there, her son, Garrett, gave me a Valentine's card. It was so sweet! I came to St. Louis to help Andrea and her family organize. Here are the donation boxes after several days of work.
We had the kids clean their room and then one of the days we went into the basement and took out all recyclable materials. It is amazing how much original packaging is a space sucker!
Here's my niece, Talia (16) at the end of the weekend.
To celebrate, Andrea took me and two of her girls out to dinner. We went to Stir Crazy, a stir fry restaurant. Here's the guy frying up my dish:
Here's Olivia (15), Andrea, and Marina (13) at the restaurant:
All of us at our table:

After dinner the four of us went to see the movie, The Vow. I thought it was pretty good. :)

No comments: