Friday, January 23, 2009

Blessings from Bible Studies

This week was a tough week for me, despite having Monday off. But God provides--I was able to go to my Wednesday bible study which gave me the fellowship I dearly needed. I had a great time discussing how we get into a deeper relationship with the Lord. I learned a lot about my bible study group and felt refreshed.

Thursday was an even harder day at work--a day wraught with a frustration I could not shake. I cut clear boundaries and left for my training session with Mirela and I did much better than expected considering I hadn't been able to see her since January 1st. It was also a good stress relief.

My work day today was much better and I was able to go to my bible study at Bryan Collins and Tim Matson's. We are studying Acts and it is amazing what Paul went through-he was persecuted left and right! I had a wonderful time catching up with everyone, especially Alex and Kimmie, whom I hadn't seen for weeks!

God is good!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I'm so sorry this was a tough week! You'll have to tell me more about what's been going on at work. I'm really glad to hear that Bible study has been good, though. Love you!!