Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Work gets in the way

Well, so far, my resolutions are not going all that well. I have been trying, but my work schedule really gets in the way. This past week I haven't been getting home until about 9:30 or 10pm, so going to bed at 10 is really difficult.

As for walking at lunch, well, I didn't even get up much from my desk the last couple of days since it is so busy at work. I didn't even eat lunch! I was grateful when 2 of my coworkers were going to Jamba Juice and they asked if they could get me something--otherwise I wouldn't have had anything until 9 when I left work.

Improvements:
  • I have gotten up in the morning a few times this week...better than nothing.
  • I have done some writing this year.
  • I haven't gone online much at night (once I had to set up my new iPod...that doesn't count as it was a necessity so that I could enjoy my walks at lunch)
  • I have turned down several invitations for lunch so that I am not eating out as much.

Once this crazy work week is behind me, I can concentrate on the other items, although I think I will take a walk at lunch today since it's a bit slow. :-) Haha. Well, sort of.

No comments: