Monday, August 9, 2010

Andy and Jenn's Wedding Reception

Drinks and appetizers were served while the wedding party took pictures. Kaylen was loving it-she ate so much fruit and even liked the shrimp rolls and brushetta they had out.

I was seated at a table with the girls and Bryan from my bible study, as well as Alexis and Bryan Collins and Kim and Preston Willams, who were in the first bible study that Jenn and Andy and I were in together.

After the salads and main course were served, the room right next to our table was opened and reveals an area for a photo session! Our table stood in line and took several pictures with our champagne glasses toasting the couple as well as a few silly ones. Our current bible study also took a picture with Jenn and Andy. It was a fun idea!

Jenn and Andy had their first dance, which was sweet and shortly after that we got more sweets via a chocolate fountain that was set up in the back--everyone loved it! While I was in line I was able to catch up with Lara Facer, the wife of a good friend of Andy's, Shay, who help me set up my money market account. They had recently moved to Murrieta so I was asking her about that.

The dancing started pretty quickly and my nieces and nephews were one of the firsts to cut a rug! They were so cute, I couldn't resist joining them. A good number of people danced throughout the night which made the whole atmosphere so fun!

The cake was cut and served to everyone. I had the red velvet cake (there was also a banana with chocolate mousse available). It was a moist cake! Alexis Collins had made the cake (she's a professional baker) so compliments to the baker! It was delicious!

All in all the night was wonderful! Everyone had a fabulous time and I could tell that Jenn and Andy were so happy!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Love all the new posts! The wedding was beautiful! You did a good job of describing all the events. It almost felt like I was there!