Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kid's Sleepover

Saturday, Erika, Brian and the kids came over for swimming. It was kind of overcast, so we only swam for an hour or so but the kids had a good time (as did we of course).
Brian with Kaylen and Sebastian:
After swimming we had pizza for lunch (Auntie Alexis's specialty!). Brian and Erika left so that the kids could have a sleepover at my place. After a nap, I took them to the park--never again will I do that alone! It was so difficult watching 4 kids at one time! Despite my stress, the kids had a great time.We picked up food on the way home and at it on a carpet picnic and watched "Hotel for Dogs."

The next morning we got up at "kid o'clock" but thank goodness we got up that early because we barely got out on our way to church on time! I made sausage and eggs for breakfast(except two of the kids are allergic to eggs so I made them oatmeal). We went to the 9am service and met up with Erika and Brian and his parents.

Brian took the kids with him and Erika and I were able to spend some sister time together. We ate lunch at King's Hawaiian Restaurant (after buying rainbow bread for the kids) and then we went to NailSpa to get our nails done. We had a fun time just the two of us!

No comments: