Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wedding Flowers

Wednesday night I raced over from work to meet up with Jenn (the bride), as well as some girlfriends and my sister, Erika, to put together most of the flowers for the wedding. Erika was in charge of most of the florals for the wedding so she directed us to strip and wire the flowers, etc.

Here's Lisa and Nicole (both bridesmaids) working diligently:
Here is one of the arrangements Erika put together. You can bet I didn't work on that one! I can barely take flowers out and put them in water!
Here is Jenn and Erika posing together (new sis-in-laws!):
Here is Jenn and next to her is Chris. Chris really helped Erika out on the bridesmaid's bouquets.
Dinner was prepared by Louise, the older woman that Jenn was living with for the last year. She is a sweet woman. She made chicken enchiladas, salad and garlic bread, as well as an apple salad, which was very good. I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of her in the kitchen!

No comments: