Thursday, December 2, 2010

Donna's Baby Shower

Even though I was busy studying, I made time for my friend, Donna James's shower. Here I am with Donna (she's the one in the cute navy floral dress, if you couldn't tell haha ;), Angie and Gretchen at the beginning of the party.The party was held in a rec room and there were lots of h'ors doeuvres and of course this cute cupcake masterpiece!
I have so many "Donna's opening gifts" pictures, but I figured I'd include the one of her opening what I got her. ;) I got her a diaper bag and put a few essentials in it (diaper rash cream, a wipes travel case (that was Winnie the Pooh and I had no idea that was the baby theme!), Hylands colic pills, etc.
The games were a lot of fun! I thought it was ironic that all the winners were us singles girls that all met Donna at a church singles group. None of us have kids, although Gretchen is a nanny so she has an advantage over us. ;)

Here's the whole group. Top row from left to right: Tania, Angie, and Lexy (me!). Bottom row from left to right: Colleen, Donna and Gretchen.

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Idea for the cake design is striking. Will order the same one for my friend's baby shower also. Not decided the date. I think next month starting will be fine. She is having off from her work as well. Selection of Chicago wedding venues is also to be done. Luncheon with soft drinks or juices and cup cakes will be a great surprise.