Monday, September 26, 2011

CPA Exam

I logged into the CPA exam website on Thursday thinking the results for the audit section wouldn't be up yet, but to my surprise they were posted!

I passed my FINAL section! I was so elated I immediately told coworkers and texted friends!

Now that I have passed all four parts, I needed to take a 50 multiple choice question test and pass with a 90% and then it's the application for licensure after that!

The licensure process isn't too difficult, except for the four people I have to ask to fill out a form certifying that I am a competent individual. I know there are people that can certify to that, it's just a matter of whether they are an (active) CPA! Plus, they fill out the form and send it directly to the agency, so it will be harder to track. But I have no problem following up with people!

I am very grateful that the Lord is allowing me to continue with this process. The last time I took the AUD exam and got a 74 (75 is passing), I was discouraged at first and then thought to myself "God must want me here longer than I want to be here." I was wondering after taking this last exam whether God would bless me with passing the exam so that I could continue to the next step. I am very happy that He has!

No comments: