Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Angie's Dessert Party


Thursday night I went over to my friend, Angie's, for a dessert party to say goodbye to Shelley with all our close church pals. There were a ton of desserts--cheesecake, chocolate mouse cake, tiramisu and a huge strawberry short cake.



Angie also served pink Martinelli's (non-alcoholic apple cider)with ice cubes in the shape of X's (for kisses). We all toasted Shelley's new adventure!



Shelley also got a framed picture of herself sleeping from our St. John trip--it's a truly horrible picture! She guffawed when she saw the picture. I had a similarly ugly picture of me sleeping as well, so I laughed loud too!

Shelley and I had been talking about how horrible those pictures were a day or so before the party and here she was in a frame! She also got bug repellant socks from Colleen, which I am sure will come in handy. I know I would use them!

We finished the evening with girl talk and having fun!

No comments: