Monday, July 21, 2008

Insomnia

As most of you know, I suffer from insomnia. It can be quite frustrating at times. Like tonight, for instance. I was dragging myself into bed this evening at 11:30, hopeful that I would fall right to sleep. No such luck.

After lying awake for the last hour and 40 minutes, I decided to do something instead of drive myself insane with my thoughts. I even tried my Chinese pain reliever oil that my coworker gave me to relax. I'm hoping it will kick in any second.

Other news...some of you were shocked to see that I became a blonde...Lynn didn't even recognize me when she and her husband, Tim, picked me up from the airport a few months ago! Well, I got sick of the blonde and went back to a more natural color for me.

Well, I hope you are all in dreamland as I write this. I'm going to try and get back to bed and when I write bed I mean slumberland...not just lying awake for hours!


This is my hair color before (pictured with Gretchen from St. John vacation)


This is my hair now (seems subtle from the picture, which was my plan...gradually go darker)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new do. Do you? ;)

Lexykins said...

Yes, I do. Although it's curly again. It's only straight right when I get it done. Back to "curly hair like a piglets tail." :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I totally relate to you on the insomnia there. If you're going to be around, I'd love to see you when I go back to L.A. this August/September! -Helen