Monday, July 14, 2008

Psyching Myself Out/Losing Steam

Not sure if you all know, but I am going to be taking the GMAT on July 22nd. Prayers are much appreciated as I am having a hard time studying!!!! Go figure, I was able to study for 12 hours during my St. John vacation, but I can't now. I've tried to study, too, but my heart isn't in it.

I only have 7 days left of studying! Yikes. I'm a little stressed out. Mainly because I don't want to be shown up by one of the senior accountants that I manage. He got a really good score. Of course, he's very disciplined. A virtue I have yet to master when it comes to personal development.

To be truthful, I think I started studying for this exam because I'm bored out of my skull. I think I will look into different classes or something after I take my exam. I'm thinking about getting back into swing dancing, or maybe taking yoga classes at my gym--something!

I may join a writing club. That would be fun. Maybe I'll try to find my unfinished novel and finish her right up. I have no idea where the manuscript is. Oh well, it will turn up one of these days.

No comments: