Sunday, July 13, 2008

Finally Blogging

Hello and welcome to my blog!!!

After months of "hints" from friends who live far away (which is practically all of my friends since I moved away and the rest I've met in California have moved away from me--you know who you are!!!). Besides, most of my family live in different states as well.

So, I'll start off by telling you about my day yesterday. It started off with a snooze...I got up and procrastinated from studying until I had to run errands and be at my church by 5:30 to help out with kid's church. I stopped at the bathroom before heading to a classroom (I'm a sub). While washing my hands Leila Bradford, age 6, out of the blue said "You look really beautiful tonight!" I was taken aback and thanked her for the compliment. "Wow, kids are so refreshingly honest!," I thought to myself. ;-) He he.

Well, they definitely tell you what they think, because not an hour later two boys in the pre-K class I was helping in said "You're weird." Out of the mouth of babes....

I guess I'll take weird and beautiful.

5 comments:

PH Ben said...

Nice blog, Lex. What gave you the idea to start it...the seahorses? :) j/k

Sheri said...

Out of the mouths of babes, hehehe.
Made me feel a bit sad seeing you with Aunt Joan, she's missed I'm sure. But, she'll be back as promised by Jesus at John 5:28,29
A couple of weeks ago myself, Lyle, Suzanne, Sally my nephew Ben and Niece Ellie Mae went to florida. It was such a nice trip. We got to swim literary with the dolphins. We rode them to the shore and fed them as well. We also had our pics taken individually with two dolphins. And we also was pushed to shore by two dolphins one pushing the left foot and one pushing the right foot. This was at discovery cove in Orlando, Florida. We also fed the stingrays and wild fish, also snorkled with them as well. The rays had their barbs removed so they were not dangerous. We had so much fun. If you have the chance try to go there.
I hope this wasn't a repeat blog, I thought the first one didn't go through.

talk soon,
your cos, Sheri Kathleen Talbott

Lexykins said...

Yes, I am channeling seahorses and they are telling me to write in the blog...write in the blog...

Did you know seahorses talk like munchkins?

Lex

Sheri said...

huh??

Lexykins said...

Sheri,

Just referring to the first comment written.

Thanks for your encouranging words about my mom.

Alexis