Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I hate CIP Fundings Schedules

I have realized what the most frustrating part of my job is: the dreaded CIP Funding schedule I have to do monthly--but quarterly it is much worse where I spend 2 whole days trying to get one stupid number!!

I had more fun ticking and tying a legal entity chart that has over 300 legal entities against a listing of those entities!

Ahhhhh, I feel a little better. It helps to breath deeply. I had to do that before heading to my bosses' office because I've been dealing with this thing all day. I even went to our other floor to escape for a little bit (and I had to meet with our Tax group).

Every quarter I think that it will be better and I was almost fooled into thinking it was. Boy, was I wrong.

You should see the stack of work in my own group that I have to deal with that I haven't even touched because of this. And have I studied? NOPE! Am I too geared up to get any studying done today? Probably.

Okay. Phew. I've done venting. Thank you!

No comments: