Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fun Sunday


Okay, so rollerskating wasn't all I did this Sunday. I went to church and got a great message from Pastor Jeremy Anthony who is a super nice guy and the youth pastor, so he's got a lot of energy! He talked about having a relationship with God and being consistent with it. With that, you can have peace, or less struggle at least!


I was able to catch up with Scottie, my sister, Erika's mother-in-law. We are very similar in a lot of ways...

I met my friend, Taylor, after service so that we could go to lunch to celebrate her very belated birthday (her birthday is June 27th). We had a great time with great food at the Lazy Dog Cafe. Our waiter was also a chef there a couple days a week, so we got more than the usual explanation of how things were prepared. Taylor and I had a blast catching up!
As you can tell from the pic that I was having difficulties centering it! Okay, last comment--I have a huge head!!!

No comments: