Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tara's Visit

My friend, Tara, is visiting this week and I'm so excited! A group of us went to El Pollo Inka to catch up with Tara.


As you can see, Jazz is the token male.

From left to right: Wendy, Tara, Annie, Jazz, me, Angie, Sirena and Beth.

While we were there, Angie bumped into someone she knew--who happened to own the restaurant! Every time I've ever been out with Angie she runs into someone she knows. She's even done so while in Hawaii.

Tara claims that she came to California for two reasons (in order): the food and her friends. Here's a picture of Tara enjoying her food. El Pollo Inka is one of the places she missed. Apparently she went there alot because she didn't even need to look at the menu --it was no question--#20 for her.













Most of the dinner I caught up with Jazz, Annie and Angie, since we were all sitting together. It really amazes me that Jazz is still single! He is such an amazing, godly man.





After dinner, Jazz, Sirena, Tara and I went to Starbucks to catch up some more.
I wanted to take a picture with Tara and we were laughing so hard it took a couple of times to get it right!


I've missed Tara! The last time I saw her was when I was in her wedding in August 2005. She had moved to Maryland, so she is very far away. I need to make sure I visit her more often.

Of course, she can be considered a bad influence--to the bitter end she tried to convince me that I must be coming down with something...she and a couple of girls are planning on going to Burke Williams (for those of you don't know it's a day spa) tomorrow!

1 comment:

Shells said...

I LOVE the laughing pictures!!! You look so cute! And I second the Jazz observation; why he is single, I have NO idea! ;)