Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dinner at La Creperie

This Saturday I met a few of my friends at La Creperie in Manhattan Beach. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the city had already done the pier lighting so I was able to enjoy the magic of the lights as I drove down Manhattan Beach Boulevard.

When I parked I was also surprised at the reminder that MB pays for everyone's meters for the holidays!

Dinner was really fun with the girls. From left: Lisa, Angie, Colleen, me, Donna, Tania and Gretchen. Both Gretchen and Angie brought gifts for everyone. Here's Tania opening her gift (we all got inspirational mugs...mine is orange and it is a proverb with Praise being the biggest word on the mug).
Here's Angie passing out the gift bags. She got everyone Christmas Themed kitchen towels wrapped with a ribbon with a heavy silver heart that says "Faith." I'm going to turn mine into an ornament!

Everyone had dessert (except for me because of my rule). Tania is really into desserts and she really loved what she got so she decided to slurp the remnants of it up off her plate!

Everyone had a great time!

No comments: