Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Lunch


This afternoon I took my dad to lunch for Father's Day. Originally my sister, Erika was going to come, but she came down with whatever I've had this last week (cold/cough/flu/massive headache combination--not fun). My dad and I went to Denny's. My dad had a T-bone steak and he ate every little bit of it. No one can accuse him of being a vegetarian! I had chopped steak with mushrooms and onions. The side salad was yummy!
It was nice to spend time with my dad. He wanted me to stay to watch "Starship Troopers" but I had to ask for a raincheck because my laundry was beckoning me. In fact, I'm waiting for it to finish being washed so I can put it in the dryers.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I love that you got a picture with your dad. Happy Father's Day to him!

And you are one very fun aunt!!