Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sleepover

The Friday before my birthday I invited Erika and her kids for a sleepover at my apartment. I ordered pizza and salad for dinner and we watched the movie "Robots" (yes, it's animated!).

After the movie, the kids got ready for bed while Erika blew up their Sesame Street and Disney Princess air mattresses.

Here are Rebecca and Sebastian goofing off while waiting to brush their teeth:
The next morning I fed the kids breakfast and then left them for an hour and a half to go to my (much needed) deep tissue massage and chiropractor appointment. I had a really sore upper back because my muscles were all tweaked. On the way home from my appointment, in true singles fashion, I picked up lunch for all of us at Taco Bell. :-)


After lunch we went swimming!

Lauren is a swimming champion! She was showing me all of her practice maneuvers (which I admit some of them scared me)!



Sebastian is such a sweetheart!
Rebecca is such a (cute) ham!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

What sweet and beautiful kids! You are a blessed auntie! I loved hearing about your birthday, and I'm so glad you were surrounded by family and friends. Only 7 months until I'm a woman myself--although most of the time I already feel like the weird old lady. LOL--that was too funny! :)