Friday, June 5, 2009

New Jersey Trip Day 3

My third full day in New Jersey was a nice, relaxing day. The Ng family and I went to the Liberty Science Center, which is located across the water from New York City. It is a nice view.


Ginny and I watched a 3-D movie on IMAX about dinosaurs. It was pretty scary but very interesting. While we did that, Hock and Grace looked at all of the science exhibits.

After the movie was over, Ginny and I joined them to play:
After the science center we drove to see the NY City skyline before heading to Chili's for dinner. Chili's is located next to Barnes and Noble, so we spent some time there. Here is Ginny reading to Grace:
It was a nice end to my time there. The next morning I flew to Boston. I had a great time visiting my old friends and getting to know Grace. I am now officially "Aunt Alexis" to her! :-)

No comments: