Monday, October 19, 2009

Shelley's Accupuncture Appointment

Saturday I took Shelley to her accupuncture appointment because she was feeling dizzy. The appointment was in L.A., but Shelley really knows her way around so we avoided all the traffic. The accupuncturist has an office set up above his garage, next to a very serene backyard that is set up as a waiting area.

I decided to read the remaining 15-20 pages of my Dr. Laura book "How Could You Do That: The Abdication of Character, Courage and Conscience" while I waited. I was very happy when I finished. It is a difficult book to read because the cases are complex and there are a lot of moral implications to think over when you read them. I had been reading this book off and on for several months!

I had purchased a new phone (a Blackberry) on Friday so I also fiddled with that and organized my address book. I felt so accomplished.

The cat that was lazing about next to me decided to get friendly and jumped on my lap. I spent the remaining time petting the kitty. :)

No comments: