Monday, December 28, 2009

Alice's Garlic Toast


Tonight Alice called me to go run errands with her. I was up for it because all I had done that day was go to my massage/chiropractic appointment and to AAA for my passport picture!

We went to Pep Boys to get some windshield wipers and then to Target. I was planning on getting a Wii Fit Plus but I realized (well Alice pointed it out and we verified it) I had to have the Wii console first. Since I don't have a job I couldn't justify paying that kind of money!

Alice invited me to a spaghetti dinner with her "college" version of garlic toast. We had to get cheap white bread. Alice buttered the bread and sprinkled garlic powder on it. It was delicious! We had spaghetti and salad and the garlic bread. Yum!
After that we watched "Hoarders" which is so sad but even sadder is the show "Intervention" which is about people who are addicts. I am so grateful I never used drugs!

1 comment:

Abhay Maniar said...

I suggest sprinkling some paprika on 'college garlic toast' before toasting to give it a nice color.