Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ringing in the New Year

Tonight I picked up Angie and we met a bunch of our friends for dinner at The Red Onion in Palos Verdes. I was so happy to hear that Jenn and Andy were going to be there. I hadn't seen either of them since they got engaged!

There was a total of 11 of us at dinner! There are two people missing in the picture: Leslie and Heather. It was so nice to celebrate the new year with some friends.
Most everyone went to a church dance and then on to the HT Grill in Redondo Beach, but I ended up going to Angie's for a little bit before heading home. I was so tired, yet here I am fulfilling my need to blog. :) I guess I'm trying to make it to midnight. I had purchased a bottle of Martinelli's to toast the New Year, so I opened the bottle and am doing a little toast on my own. Will you toast with me in spirit?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: