Thursday, December 31, 2009

Here's to Hoping- A New Start in 2010

The ending of 2009 is bittersweet. I had an amazing year:
  • I was able to visit friends and family in Colorado, New Jersey, Boston and Washington and much more
  • I completed 5 years at HCP, which had been my goal when I started
  • I was in my friends Elan and Dennis's wedding and drew closer to Elan and Christy (her matron of honor) through the process and met Tracy (her other bridesmaid) who has become a good friend
  • I met an amazing man, John, who taught me a lot about who I am in relationships and what I really need
  • I learned that my relationship with God has been wanting, and that I need to focus on Him more than my own fleshly desires (husband, home, job, etc).
  • I've seen my friendships grow as I've gone through adversity (losing my job, losing John).

As I enter 2010, I pray that I can have a closer relationship to God as I look for a new job and lean on Him to guide me through this life, no matter what job offers I get and no matter who I meet along the way.

I pray for all of my friends (including John) for this upcoming year. May God Bless them!

No comments: