Saturday, December 26, 2009

Santa Monica Pier and Woods Dinner

My friend, Melissa, had a layover at LAX on her way to Australia so I picked her up and we headed over to Santa Monica Pier to hang out for a few hours.

We ended up going to lunch at Mariasol, a Mexican restaurant right on the water.

Melissa wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel, but I was hesitant since my last Ferris Wheel experience was quite scary. Melissa talked me into it, but Melissa turned out to be the one who was scared. Look at her holding on!

I did alright although there were a few moments going down that I wasn't all that excited.
After the ride, we walked to 3rd Street Promenade, walking the whole length and back. We did a little shopping and stopped in at Coffee Bean for a drink.

I dropped Melissa off at about 4:30 and I went home to get changed for dinner with Shelley, Angie and Shelley's family. We originally went to Riviera Mexican Grill but it was so crowded that we decided to go to another restaurant a block away. As we were walking there, I realized I had taken the buzzer with me!

No comments: