Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Morning

Easter morning I got up at 4:30am to get ready for the 6am sunrise service that my church was putting on at Veteran's Park in Redondo Beach. I had never been to one and the B.A.S.I.C. group team decided to make it a group event.

I got there at about 5:45 and met up with Darcy to choose a spot to lay the blankets down. We had about 6 of us. The service was good, although it was definitely geered to unbelievers. The service started with worship.

Lisa, who is in my bible study, was in the dance troop that performed during the service. She was really good. I'd post the video I took, but it's pretty long. :-) Trust me, she was good. :-D

After service we headed to the Original Pancake House or OPH. There were tons of King's Harbor folks there! Nicole, Darcy, Lisa (Harden...not the dancer, Lisa), and Stephanie had a nice breakfast.

No comments: