Monday, April 13, 2009

Walk Along Hermosa

After breakfast at OPH, I had about an hour and a half to kill so I headed over to the Vons parking lot. I parked there and walked down to Hermosa Pier and walked along Hermosa beach. I finally remembered to bring my camera so that I can post pictures.

Here is a picture of the view from the Vons parking lot:

The walk down to the pier is colorful as well. Here is Java Man, a popular coffee house/cafe. They have great sandwiches.
Here's Hermosa's Pier Avenue:

When I got to the beach, it amazed me that the usual Sunday volleyball players were set up and ready to spike the ball:

Here's the Beverly Hills, 90210 beach house. This is located at the very end of Hermosa Beach, before the steps up to Manhattan Beach. The entire stretch is called "The Strand." This is my turn around spot.


It was a beautiful day for a walk!

No comments: