Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Red Robyn at Red Robins

Friday night I met up with friends for dinner and then a movie. We went to see "When in Rome" which was a cute romantic comedy. There was a ton of physical comedy which was really funny!

Saturday night I went to Red Robin to celebrate my friend, Robyn's, birthday (and she happened to be wearing red!). There were a ton of us there and during the dinner we all went around and told of how we met Robyn and what we appreciated about her.


Sunday morning I met up with Dyanelle, Alice and Alice's friend from out of town, Colleen, for church at Reality LA, which is the church that Alice started going to recently. The service was pretty good but I realized I'm not used to getting up that early anymore!

After church we went to Campanile and had a gourmet meal with a lovely atmosphere and a server named Garrison. Garrison was a trip, and he treated us right. :) Everything was delicious! Eventually I'll have a picture so I can post!

No comments: