Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Haiti Relief Dinner

Tonight I went to the Riviera Mexican Grill for dinner to support Haiti Relief efforts. All the sales between 4:30 and 8:30 will be going to Child Hope International which is the non-profit organization that was set up by the Mannaseros, who go to my church. The website is www.childhope.org if you are interested in learning more.

It was really crowded when we came so we had to wait about 45 minutes to sit inside. It was raining a bit so the outside eating area was not open for service, but we sat outside to wait for our tables to be called. There were nine of us, so we had to split into two tables. I was really happy to be able to catch up with my friend, Taylor and also get to know Carolina. Of course Shelley was there and she always lifts the mood whereever she goes! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't make it,, I'm hungry just thinking of their food!!!,,