Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hair Issues

Tuesday I had a hair appointment. I wanted to go a little darker (for the winter) but the toner worked a little too well and my hair went from blonde to brunette. I went over to my friend, Jeff's afterwards and I didn't like my hair so much it put me in a mood. Well, I think it was also the fact that I was at the hairdresser for almost 4 hours only to have it be too dark!

Jeff took a few pictures of me and had some fun (don't worry, my hair was only straight that day):

I tried to get used to it, but I just didn't like it enough to keep it that way,so I went back to the hairdresser today to put the blonde back in!


You can see my new smile in the above picture too! ;) Below, this is a farther away shot. My hair is only straight until I wash it, don't worry! I could never get rid of my curls!

No comments: