Thursday, May 6, 2010

BEC class

Last night was my last BEC (i.e. Business) class. Man, was it difficult to sit through! The instructor was REALLY boring and did not make the subject matter fun. Of course, we are talking about cost accounting, which is difficult to make exciting. :)

I have two weeks off before I have to start the final class, FARE (i.e. Financial). Originally, I was going to do the homework for BEC and then try and cram for an exam at the end of May, but I don't want to burn myself out. I already feel a little burned out as it is.

FARE is the most difficult part, so I decided to take a break from studying until the start of the FARE class and then go full boar! Then I'll take the FARE test in late July and then take the BEC exam in August.

That's the plan, anyway! :)

No comments: