Monday, May 10, 2010

Freeze Tag

Besides the aforementioned drama, I am happy to see my sister and her kids! They arrived on Saturday afternoon tired from a two days car ride. We decided to go up to Palos Verdes to surprise the kid's grandparents. Boy were Scotti (Grandma) and Rich (Grandpa) were really surprised!

The next day was Mother's day, so I took Erika and the kids out to Coco's (my apparently new favorite place) for breakfast. It was delicious and amazingly not packed with people (for Mother's Day it was down right dead). We had a lovely breakfast and had enough strenght to drive to my dad's.

After the argument, I went outside and Erika let all the kids come outside too (to cheer me up). They were very sweet. I suggested we play freeze tag, which the kids seemed to enjoy.







We also played "Red Light, Green Light" before the kids were called into my dad's house by their mom. Erika and the kids went out to the backyard with my dad. It was apparent that Rebecca was not happy and she even said "I feel like a lonely prisoner." I tried not to laugh, but she was so adorable!

No comments: