Thursday, September 23, 2010

New England Aquarium

Friday, September 3rd I took a red eye flight to Boston. I was blessed to have an empty seat next to me and the guy at the window seat let me scrunch in a little ball so that I could get some sleep! It caused a crick in my neck, but I was at least relatively awake when I arrived in Boston the next morning!

My friend, Melissa, picked me up from the airport. We drove back to the Back Bay where she lives and walked to a restaurant for breakfast. It was a bookstore/restaurant combo place and the food was pretty good. Afterwards, we went back to Melissa and hung out until Jamie and Kev came to pick me up.

Jamie and Kev, and their 4-month old, Kaitlyn, came and they had a great idea--let's go to the New England Aquarium! Here they are, the happy family:
The sea life was amazing! This turtle was HUGE!
After the aquarium, the four of us walked to the North End and had Italian food, of course! We went to Strega, which was a place none of us had been to before. It was delicious!

No comments: