Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rockport, MA and Halibut Point with Seona

Thursday of my trip back east, my good friend, Seona, picked me up and we drove to Rockport, MA to spend the day. We had lunch at a cute little "townie" seafood place and then we got to shopping, which the quaint town is known for. We also walked the coast. We were amazed at how blue the water was. This is a picture of a "gazebo" that is on a private residence. We tried to get to it, thinking it was a public area, but we were denied! After Rockport, we drove north to Halibut Pointe, one of my most favorite places in the Northeast.
What's out there?
Aw, Seona the super model:
Natural occurrences are amazing! Look at this tree trunk that was wedged into the rocks from the mere force of the waves!
Here's my modeling session:
At the end of our hike, Seona and I came across what I'll dub "Triton of the Sea":
We drove back to Beantown and had dinner at an Afghanistan restaurant. Very interesting food! We had a really fun day!!!

No comments: