Thursday, September 23, 2010

Twin Power! Bridesmaid's Reunion!

Tuesday morning, Jamie, Kaitlyn and I drove back to Cambridge, where I stayed the rest of my trip. I stayed with my friend, Christy, who lives there with her husband and her twin boys, Ivan and Alexander.


I hadn't seen them in a year and I was amazed at how big the boys are--they are almost two!!!
Christy and the boys and I went for a walk to Harvard Square. The boys were happy to go! They are pretty happy boys!

While we were on our walk, we ran into Kim Hazekamp and her mom, who was visiting from New Jersey. I hadn't seen Kim in 8 years probably. It was a great visit before we were on our way back home.

One of the nights I was there, Christy, Tracy and I went to dinner. Christy, Tracy and I were bridesmaids in the wedding I was in last year.
It was a lot of fun catching up and the food was great!

No comments: