Sunday, August 30, 2009

Church on the Beach with Seona

My good friend, Seona, was in town for a wedding and she was able to spend some time with me. We went to church on the beach hosted by my church, King's Harbor.


Here is the worship team:

After service, Seona and I went to Coffee Bean for a drink and to charge up for our trip to the ocean!!! We had a blast playing in the water! Seona is a real dare-devil. I'm sort of a wimp, even though I am a good swimmer, but Seona was right out there as far as anyone! The exciting part of our foray into the water was the sighting of two dolphins who were swimming in the warm current just past the wave break. They were so close!

After our swim we layed out and then headed to Casa Arigato (no joke) for a sushi lunch. It was yummy and so fresh!

Seona had to get back to her family so we said farewell. I'll miss her!

No comments: