Monday, August 17, 2009

Sebastian's 4th Birthday

The birthday boy: I arrived in Colorado Springs at 5pm and was picked up by my brother-in-law, Brian. We went back to the house to drop off my bags and to pick up my sister and their kids and go to Red Robin for dinner (Sebastian's choice since he was the birthday boy).

Here I am happy to have made my flight so that I could share in his birthday dinner (it was a close call getting to the airport!).


We had a fun time at RR! On the way out, it started to rain and hail started coming down! We had to run to the car like mad men! The kids were really quick, we were really impressed. The hail came down really hard and it smarted on my bare legs!

At my sister's house we sang "Happy Birthday!" to Sebastian and then it was present time! Sebastian liked all his gifts--he got a ton of things from his Grandma and Grandpa, including a harmonica! I got him a Spiderman car that shoots out rockets and has a Spiderman figurine! He loved it (Yay!)

No comments: