Sunday, August 23, 2009

Insomnia, really?

I'm confused here: just a measley 3 hours ago, I could barely lift my head up I was so tired. So, after trying to stay awake, because psychologically I can not go to bed before 11pm on a Saturday night, I drag myself into bed. I did fall asleep, but only to wake up 2 hours later, sprawled across my bed, with the covers strewn about, destined to do a little ceiling observation.
Maybe if I were at the Cystine Chapel, I wouldn't mind so much, but my plain white popcorn ceiling is just not cutting it!! So, I turn to the internet to lulled me back to sleep, only to be more alert than when I started.

Dang this insomnia. It reminds me of a YouTube video I saw once: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Zsd858KQs&feature=PlayList&p=CE8EB297C80C0E33&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=15

although I am not at that point right now, nor would I ever be!

No comments: