Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Andrea's Last Night

Last night was Andrea's last night at my place. She is moving to South Redondo to live with Corinne who's husband just got shipped off to Iraq for 6 months. Andrea will be staying with her during that time.

Andrea and I went to Daphne's Greek Cafe for dinner. I love the food there and Andrea had never had it. We had a good time chatting about her move and how she'll be a blessing to Corinne (she hopes she will be, I know she will be!).

This morning I woke up and noticed that Andrea's room already looks different. No doubt she took some of her things to her car this morning. She still has some things left so I am hoping to see her before Saturday (her official move in day at Corinne's, although she is spending the night starting tonight).

Thankfully, I see Andrea at church services but I like having the company and it's been fun getting to know her a little better. Living with someone really shortens the getting-to-know-you process. :)

I'm very thankful to God for having Andrea stay with me--it was a joy and I enjoyed! ;)

No comments: