Thursday, March 4, 2010

First Night for my visit

I arrived in Washington state to visit some of my family on Thursday, Feb. 25th. My brother, Kent, and his wife, Lori, picked me up to drive me to Erika's house.

I am staying with Erika to help out while she goes to doctor's appointments, etc. I also like the fact that my nieces and nephew love me! A great example is what happened the first night. Sebastian was having throat surgery the next morning so the family is camping out in the downstairs family room. I didn't want to be left out, so I slept between Lauren and Rebecca on the floor.


Rebecca wanted me to have Monkey her favorite "lovey" toy. I was so touched. Not only that, at 3am she woke up noticing that Monkey wasn't in my arms so she put him in my arms to cuddle with. Isn't that sweet?

Here is Rebecca with Monkey:

No comments: