Thursday, March 18, 2010

Old Pictures

Last night, for no particular reason, I looked through the pictures I have saved on my laptop. For those of you that really know me, that's hundreds if not thousands of pictures! Before I knew it, it was almost 1am!

Here are a few that I got a kick out of:

Here are Jamie and Anthony at Halloween circa 2001:


The only time I ever wore purple that I can remember:
This was in college. That's Michael Boyd being initiated as a resident advisor. He fought me the whole time!
This is one of my favorite pictures...this is of Ginny and me at the baby shower for her daughter, Grace.
This was in Solvang about 5 or 6 years ago. It was just a day trip, but a fun one:
This was taken right before the picture that is on the bottom of my blog (my favorite laughing picture). It shows just what a nut I can be (maybe crazy enough to stay up reminiscing about the old days into all hours of the night):

1 comment:

Ginny said...

First of all, I'm so happy to hear about your job! Praise God for 9 months of work!!

Also, I want you to know how much you encouraged me with that old picture of us at my baby shower. I have been having a pity party today, but God used you and that picture to remind me once again of my many blessings. Thank you.

I missed you at Jamie's shower, but I'm glad you got to spend some wonderful time with your sweet family. Those children look like such a joy!

I also, of course, love that old picture of Jamie and Anthony. Ah, memories. :)

Love you,
Ginny