Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hangin' with Alice

After breakfast with Heather, we said our goodbyes. She started her drive back to Portland, and I drove to King's Harbor church for services. I was a bit late to the 9am service, but I didn't miss the sermon, which was pretty good.

After services, I went to Coffee Bean to study for a little bit and then I went to Alice's. We decided to walk to the beach (she lives right next to Redondo Beach) and ended up walking the pier and eating at Kincaid's for lunch. The wedge salad I had was yummy!
After lunch, Alice and I walked to the beach and laid out for about an hour. Here is Alice learning to be a beach bum (this is the first time she's been on the beach since she moved to California 7 months ago).

We walked back to Alice's place where we got sucked into the last 45 minutes of a really cheesy Hallmark movie before we headed out to La Salsa for tacos and then to Jamba Juice for a smoothie. What a fun day! The weather was perfect and it was nice to catch up with my friend!
Look at how beautiful it was!

No comments: